1. As a data subject,you have the following rights, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
Depending upon your use of OurSite, We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
3. date of birth;
5. business/company name
6. job title;
8. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
9. demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
10. IP address (automatically collected);
11. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
12. operating system(automatically collected);
13. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
14. further information, e.g. bio data, portfolio or profile description and sample blogs.
1. All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights at all times.
2. Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
1. We only keep yourpersonal data for as long as We need to in order to use it, and/or for as longas We have your permission to keep it.
2. Your data willonly be stored in the United States of America.
3. Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the U.S. You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store data outside the U.S we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the United States of America.
4. Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
5. Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
1. We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
2. In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us,which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a government authority.
3. We may share your data with other companies in Our group, this includes Our holding company andits subsidiaries.
4. We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
5. We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns,user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymized data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors,affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
6. Where We transferany personal data outside the United States of America, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely asit would be within the United States of America.
7. In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us,which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
2. In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will,however, be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
1. In addition to your rights, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes(including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details and by managing your Account.
2. You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the United States of America. These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing.Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
1. You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.