OneCloud Networks understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://www.onecloudnetworks.com/ (“OurSite”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner, that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or usecertain areas and features of Our Site;
means a small text file placed on your computeror device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when youuse certain features of Our Site.
means the relevant parts of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) law.
means any and all data that relates to anidentifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from thatdata. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via Our Site.
means OneCloud Networks, acompany registered in the United States of America, asCaptiveCommunications Limited Filing number 801252414 and whose main trading addressis 7300 Lone Star Drive Suite C200 Plano, Texas 75024
Our Site, https://www.onecloudnetworks.com, is owned and operatedby OneCloud Networks, a limited company registered in the United States ofAmerica, as Captive Communications Limited, Filing number 801252414, andwhose main trading address is 7300 Lone Star Drive Suite C200Plano, Texas 75024.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by post at Data Protection Officer, 7300 Lone Star Drive Suite C200 Plano, Texas 75024.
1. As a data subject,you have the following rights, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
The right to beinformed about Our collection and use of personal data;
he right ofaccess to the personal data we hold about you;
The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org);
The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us at email@example.com);
he right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization);
The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you.
Depending upon your use of OurSite, We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
3. date of birth;
5. business/company name
6. job title;
8. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
9. demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
10. IP address (automatically collected);
11. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
12. operating system(automatically collected);
13. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
14. further information, e.g. bio data, portfolio or profile description and sample blogs.
1. All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights at all times.
2. Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
Providing andmanaging your Account;
Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that Werequire your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
Personalizing and tailoring Our products and services for you;
Replying to emails from you;
Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by unsubscription method, provided in the content.;
Analyzing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
Notification of Change and or Upgrade.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and or telephone and or text message and or post with information, news and offers on Our products and or We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations.
Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s)for which it was first collected.
1. We only keep yourpersonal data for as long as We need to in order to use it, and/or for as longas We have your permission to keep it.
2. Your data willonly be stored in the United States of America.
3. Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the U.S. You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store data outside the U.S we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the United States of America.
4. Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
5. Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
1. We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
2. In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us,which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a government authority.
3. We may share your data with other companies in Our group, this includes Our holding company andits subsidiaries.
4. We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
5. We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns,user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymized data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors,affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
6. Where We transferany personal data outside the United States of America, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely asit would be within the United States of America.
7. In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us,which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
2. In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will,however, be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
1. In addition to your rights, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes(including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details and by managing your Account.
2. You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the United States of America. These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing.Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
1. You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You have the right to ask fora copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). No fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com.